Monday, March 29, 2010

Ok lets try this again...

I pretty much suck at blogging on this site! I guess since I have another site that I blog on, I don't find it necessary.

Really I do not have much to write about, I live a pretty boring life, and I do not do much especially through out the week. The weekends are different sometimes, sometimes they are not. Sometimes it consists of hanging out with Mike usually playing wii or shopping, and sometimes we go to shows, or concerts. Other then that.. not much. Like I said boring!!

I sometimes miss hanging out with the girls. I really miss my cousin Hope. We use to do everything together, in high school we were never apart. Now we never see each other, and we never talk. I mean I found out she was getting married through facebook, I was in her last wedding. I actually haven't seen her in almost 2 years, which seems crazy, since at one time we spent as much time together as we could. I wouldn't be surpised if we just really had nothing in common anymore. I guess that is to be expected with life huh? The thing is I would never go back in time to re-live those moments, and times. I am so thankful for the best friend I have in my life right now, and the time I've spent with them.

Ok that's it. boring huh? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment